The Gopro Hero 4 Silver Review: The Best Bang For Your Buck!
Thanks for checking out the GoPro Hero 4 Silver Review!Capture your HD world in an all-new way with the GoPro HERO 4 Silver, the first-ever GoPro to feature a built-in touch display. Controlling the camera, playing back footage and adjusting settings is ultra convenient – just view, tap and swipe the screen. With 1080p60 and 720p120 video, and 12MP photos at a staggering 30 frames per second, HERO4 Silver combines powerful, pro-quality capture with the convenience of a touch display. (Memory card required and sold seperately)
This is hands down the best little underwater camera I have ever used. Performed amazingly on my recent trip to Barbados, even without a red lens filter for filming in tropical water (highly recommend these). Lost mine off the back of a scooter while in Belize by accident and will readily buy a replacement without batting and eye. Below is an idea of some of the amazing footage you can capture with this tiny camera. I find the LCD screen on the Hero 4 to be essential when composing shots underwater, framing fish and sharks is easy. I would easily pick the Hero4 Silver over the Black edition simply based on that feature alone, as well as being $100 cheaper!
- Amazingly easy to use
- LCD screen is essential for framing shots underwater
- Takes pictures and video
- Waterproof up to 40m/131ft right out of the box
- Extremely durable casing
- Can shoot in 4k
- High frame rate recording for easy slow motion
- GoPro App makes creating professional looking videos incredibly easy
- Insanely versatile for such a low price point, underwater and on land
- Can’t change lenses like a SLR
- Battery life is around 2.5 hours of filming underwater
Recommended GoPro Accessory Deals